1. If for any reason you feel dissatisfied with any aspect of our service, in the first instance you should contact our client services team on: Telephone number 02034093300; or email email@example.com.
2. If we cannot resolve your complaint within three business days, we will refer your complaint to our principal firm, Resolution Compliance Limited, to complete and communicate the outcome of the investigation to you.
3. We will carry out an impartial review of the complaint with a view to understanding what did or did not happen and to assess whether we have acted fairly within our rights and have met our contractual and other obligations. A full written response will be provided within eight weeks of receiving the complaint. We will keep you regularly updated with the progress of your complaint.
4. If you are classified as a retail client, and you do not feel that your complaint has been resolved satisfactorily by the compliance department, you are able to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service. The Financial Ombudsman Service is an independent organisation that was established to resolve disputes between financial institutions and their customers.
5. Any reference to the Financial Ombudsman Service must take place within six months of our final response letter, and you should also note that the Financial Ombudsman Service will not consider a complaint until we have had the opportunity to address the complaint.
6. The full contact details of the Financial Ombudsman Service are:
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
0800 023 4 567 - calls to this number are now free on mobile phones and landlines
0300 123 9 123 - calls to this number cost no more than calls to 01 and 02 numbers
These numbers may not be available from outside the UK – so please call from abroad on
+44 20 7964 1000.